I Am Someone's Boo!

Hello Crafters! It's been awhile since I have done a post that is not Stampin' Up! related.  I am using this blog, Candice's Creative World, to showcase all my other craft projects using other products that I love.

Today's project is extremely simple.  I used some files from the Silhouette store on my card.  I used a Lori Whitlock file for my sentiment.  I thought that this sentiment was so cute and it needed an equally cute image to go along with it.  I decided to go with a print and cut file from Stinkin' Cute Paper Piercings.

I kept this card pretty simple.  I printed the sentiment onto the card stock and using my Cameo, I cut the card layer at 4 x 5.25".  I layered a piece of Halloween Nights DSP to the white layer.  I cut a basic black mat at 4-1/8' x 5-3/8" and layered to the white printed piece and placed on a thick whisper white card base.  

Once I added by image, I decided to bling it up with some basic rhinestones.


I hope you enjoy today's card!

Challenges Entered:

Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - 2W, SIO - (Week 1) Halloween
Critters and Creatures M, must include critter - (October) Always Anything Goes with a Critter/Creature
613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E, Any Craft Accepted - #190 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Green and Gold

Comments

  1. Such a sweet card, the little ghost is so cute. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a darling image!! Gorgeous card and love the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment